Looking for something good to read? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I love reading, book lists, and recommending great books to others. Please accept my humble reviews and recommendations of Christian, Classic, and Children’s books. Check out my lists of “Books Every Christian Should Read,” and feel free to comment on my articles and to offer some of your own recommendations!
- Thanksgiving resources for families November 25, 2014
- The First Thanksgiving: The Back Story November 24, 2014
- Happy Reformation Day! October 31, 2014
- “Christian” Books Every Christian would be better off NOT Reading, Part Three October 14, 2014
- In Everything by Prayer, without Grumbling, but with Thanksgiving October 6, 2014
Quote of the Week:"A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body – the wishbone." – Robert Frost
Here’s What I’m Reading Now!