Looking for something good to read? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I love reading, book lists, and recommending great books to others. Please accept my humble reviews and recommendations of Christian, Classic, and Children’s books. Check out my lists of “Books Every Christian Should Read,” and feel free to comment on my articles and to offer some of your own recommendations!
- Black & White & Red All Over: Lessons from The Scarlet Letter May 19, 2015
- 20 Years Later: Left Behind Leftovers April 13, 2015
- Crucifixion and Resurrection April 3, 2015
- Remembering Easter All Year Round March 16, 2015
- No one is Ordinary who serves an Extraordinary God March 9, 2015
Quote of the Week:"Good books tell the truth, even when they're about things that never have been and never will be. They're truthful in a different way." - Stanisław Lem
Here’s What I’m Reading Now!