Looking for something good to read? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I love reading, book lists, and recommending great books to others. Please accept my humble reviews and recommendations of Christian, Classic, and Children’s books. Check out my lists of “Books Every Christian Should Read,” and feel free to comment on my articles and to offer some of your own recommendations!
- Fresh Views of God from Voices of the Past February 23, 2015
- Learning to Love God’s Way February 9, 2015
- God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity January 26, 2015
- Resolving to Kill Sin, Part Two: The How of Mortification January 12, 2015
- Resolving to Kill Sin, Part One: The Who and Why of Mortification January 1, 2015
Quote of the Week:"Do not read as children do to enjoy themselves, or, as the ambitious do to educate themselves. No, read to live." - Gustave Flaubert
Here’s What I’m Reading Now!