Looking for something good to read? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I love reading, book lists, and recommending great books to others. Please accept my humble reviews and recommendations of Christian, Classic, and Children’s books. Check out my lists of “Books Every Christian Should Read,” and feel free to comment on my articles and to offer some of your own recommendations!
- Crazy Love: Fire for the Lukewarm Christian March 10, 2019
- A New Year’s Resolution for the Soul December 31, 2018
- Thanksgiving resources for families November 18, 2018
- Comfort in the Arms of an All-Sovereign God: Who’s Your Father? June 16, 2018
- An Atheist’s Search for Joy: Surprised by Joy May 7, 2018
Quote of the Week:
“A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.” – Robert Frost