Looking for something good to read? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I love reading, book lists, and recommending great books to others. Please accept my humble reviews and recommendations of Christian, Classic, and Children’s books. Check out my lists of “Books Every Christian Should Read,” and feel free to comment on my articles and to offer some of your own recommendations!
- America: a Christian Nation, Like it or Not August 22, 2016
- Canons of Dort – What is it? August 15, 2016
- Who is Jesus? Taking a Closer Look July 18, 2016
- Why All the Fireworks? A Quick Lesson on the 4th of July July 1, 2016
- Adoniram Judson: Devoted for Life May 31, 2016
Quote of the Week:"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free." - Frederick Douglass
Some of the books on my 2016 reading list:
Share book reviews and ratings with Linda , and even join a book club on Goodreads.